Gain free admission to more than 300 science museums — in Connecticut, the United States, even worldwide — when you join the Yale Peabody Museum!
All membership levels qualify. As an Associate Member of the Association of Science-Technology Centers, Inc. (ASTC) and its Reciprocal Free Admission Program, the Yale Peabody Museum can provide this added benefit for its members. Simply show your Peabody Museum membership card bearing the ASTC logo when you visit one of the member museums.
Click here for a list of ASTC Passport Program participating museums and information about program restrictions.
Explore Tryscience.org, a cool website co-sponsored by ASTC, IBM and others. It has a field trip planner, museum finder, live webcams of science centers around the world, experiments to try, and other fun interactive adventures.
List of Select Museums
Museums in Connecticut
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich
- Lutz Children's Museum, Manchester
- Discovery Museum, Inc., Bridgeport
- Does not include reciprocity with the CT Science Center in Hartford, The Children's Museum in West Hartford, or the Stepping Stones Museum in Norwalk.
- The Children’s Museum, Boston, MA
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- EcoTarium, Worcester, MA
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution on Cape Cod
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum, Brooklyn, NY
- The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Does not include reciprocity with The Long Island Children's Museum in Garden City, NY and the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- The Exploratorium, San Francisco, CA
- Pink Palace Family of Museums, Memphis, TN
- Chicago boasts FIVE member museums, including the famous Field Museum of Natural History (one member told us she saved $90 in one day in Chicago for herself and her 2 children!)
- Vacationing in Florida? Choose from 20 member institutions!
- Visit ASTC member museums in Canada, England, Australia, the Caribbean, South American, Israel and the Far East!