Gain free admission to more than 300 science museums — in Connecticut, the United States, even worldwide — when you join the Yale Peabody Museum!
All membership levels qualify. As an Associate Member of the Association of Science-Technology Centers, Inc. (ASTC) and its Reciprocal Free Admission Program, the Yale Peabody Museum can provide this added benefit for its members. Simply show your Peabody Museum membership card bearing the ASTC logo when you visit one of the member museums.
Click here for a current list of ASTC Passport Program participating museums. Click here for additional information about the program and restrictions.
Here's a sample of some of the great museums around the country you can visit:
Museums in Connecticut
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich
- Lutz Children's Museum, Manchester
- Discovery Museum, Inc., Bridgeport
- The CT Science Center in Hartford, The Children's Museum in West Hartford, and the Stepping Stones Museum in Norwalk do not accept Yale Peabody Museum membership cards.
- The Children’s Museum, Boston, MA
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- EcoTarium, Worcester, MA
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum, Brooklyn, NY
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, NY
- The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- The Providence Children's Museum, Providence, RI
- The Long Island Children's Museum in Garden City, NY and the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, New Jersey do not accept Yale Peabody Museum membership cards.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver, CO
- Bishop Museum, Honolulu, HI
- The Field Museum, The Museum of Science and Industry, and the Adler Planetarium, Chicago, IL
- Saint Louis Science Center, St. Louis, MO
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum, Las Vegas, NV
- Pink Palace Family of Museums, Memphis, TN
- Vacationing in Florida? Choose from 20 member institutions!
- Visit ASTC member museums in Canada, England, Australia, the Caribbean, South American, Israel and the Far East!